Thursday, April 7, 2011

Incoming!!~

So... the 2nd sems of my 1st year college has ended, and finals are two weeks later.. SHIT! LOL!~ as if I care, I kinda gave up on 2 of my courses since the last one is chinese and I rule at it.. :P Just kidds. haha Summer is so close yet so far.. D: oh wellz.... I kinda prefer spring than the suffering heat of summer sun (S.S) for short.. lmao The funny thing is that I only registered in 1 course just to get my U-pass, well, not really but its one of the big reasons why.. :O


Nothing new has happen since the last time I blogged, so theres really not much to say here... Just wanna keep my blogggie alife and not dead.. trying my best here.. LOL! for that reason, imma tell you guys a reason why i wanna get fat again.. rofl Kay, so.. when I was in primary school, i was fat as hell, then I went to secondary school -> got sick for 1 week -> lost my huge eating attitude = Super Skinny.. LOL! for the sum of those things, I wanna put on more weight. I feel as though if a strong wind came, it would sweep me of me foot and land somewhere as far as maybe back in asia? as that might be a good thing since I think I posted before that I wanna go back.. the safety issue of actually LANDING in asia alive is 0.0000000000001% chance.. LOL~


Another reason is that, I wanna fit into more cool clothes. hey hey, im a guy but I still need to look good right? This is kinda like natural selection for humans to choose a mate.. HAHAA!!


So my passport is expiring soon, and I kinda have a choice either to go back to SG to do it, OR go to SF to do it... since Canada doesnt have the place to do it.. haizz! wellz, I have always wanted to see the Golded Bridge altho it might not be golden for some reason?!


I really hope that Japan recovers fast from the tregedy that swip almost the whole country into chaos... Japan is still my #1 place to live in the future, but I wanna visit now altho that might ne a lil impossible.. : \


Wellz, that it for my everyday story since my last post... its normal, its unimportant, that this helps me to review what I have done.... learning from the past is always a BIG plus right? at least I hope so.. LOL And also, when my summer truly starts after my finals.. imma figure out how the hell do I put the chat box in my blog AGAIN.. =.= i kinda forgot after not using blog for quite some time... and the reason why it disappeared? i kind of change the blog skin, and it went *pooof* gone, evaporated, vanished,lasered out... some how~ LOL

This is another slice of my life, tune in for the next post.. which is unknown atm.. :D